Registration rules and regulations
Revised June 2012
Over the period this website has been "Live" it has accumulated a large volume of personnel details,
which includes photographs, video’s, addresses and telephone numbers. In order to respect the privacy
of our members, partners and guest’s a secure area has been created where a user name and password
is required to gain access. You must be eligible and agree to all criteria below before a user name
and password is issued. Do not register if you do not meet the criteria or object to the rules and
Rules & Regulations
- You must be an ex serving senior rate off HMS/S Opportune
- You are a senior rate that was once a serving junior rate on HMS/S Opportune.
- You must have attended at least one reunion.
- If you meet item 1 and/or 2 above and served during the final commission then item 3 may be ignored.
- Guest that have attended the reunion may register (Must be sponsored by their host).
- Personal details will be displayed on the website including contact details, photographs and videos.
- All registered persons will have access to ALL personnel data stored on the website.
- You may “Opt Out” at any time from the secure area. Your details from email distribution lists, contact details
and your user name will be deleted from the website, normally within 14 days, however, the process may take longer.
- Images on Opt Out will NOT be removed but remain on view for all members to view.
- When “Opt Out” is invoked, all endeavours will be made to remove all personal details (Excluding Images), however,
it cannot be guaranteed that 100% of all details will be found and removed.
- If you know of details that are still present after Opting Out then advice the web administrator through the
Contact Form who will remove the details.
The rules shown here are regularly revised and although our aim is to keep this list up to date,
there may be occasions where the rules have changed but the website has not been updated. If you are
in any doubt then contact us by email.
Download website registration rules and regulations